Adding custom ports
You can allow communication through additional ports at High security, or block additional ports at Medium security by specifying individual port numbers or port ranges.
To specify additional ports:
- Select Firewall.
- In either the Trusted Zone or Public Zone area, click Custom.
The Firewall settings dialog appears.
- Scroll to the security level (High or Medium) to which you want to add ports.
- Select the desired port type: incoming UDP, outgoing UDP, incoming TCP, or outgoing TCP.
- Type the port or port ranges you want to allow or block in the Ports field, separated by commas. For example, 139, 200-300
- Click Apply, then click OK.